Sunday, April 10, 2011

"A royal flush, in your honor!"

Have you ever been overwhelmed with a long list of tasks you have to complete?
Things that will change your future if you don't complete them (like graduation projects and wedding planning)???
Then, instead of completing this long to-do list, you do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING???
I have been playing Solitaire all day long while listening to Ke$ha.

Story of my life.

P.S. I will be super impressed if you know what movie I'm quoting in the title of this blog post.

3 comments:

Cojo Frogley April 10, 2011 at 10:22 PM  

dear heath,
i am fairly certain that you are quoting the parent trap with lindsay lohan.

Heather April 10, 2011 at 11:26 PM  

Haha yes! I LOOOVE that movie. And I thought the American Lindsay Lohan twin was the coolest girl in the world when I was younger.

Lindsay Anne April 11, 2011 at 1:51 PM  

yes i knew the movie quote as well! of course! THE ISOLATION CABIN.