Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I guess this is old news...

How did I miss this YouTube video!?




The lyrics are incredible...especially the bridge ("and Sunday comes afterwards...").
Oh and don't even get me started on the rap section.  

Did you know that this video has the most "dislikes" on YouTube (almost 2 million)?  Justin Bieber's music video for "Baby" comes in second place for most disliked videos on YouTube.  

HAHAHAHAA officially the worst song I've ever heard!!!


Next to Aicha, that is. :)




3 comments:

Unknown April 13, 2011 at 4:27 PM  

I have two new favorite songs.

Rachel April 13, 2011 at 6:35 PM  

Conan O'Brien did a parody called "Thursday." It is worth checking out. So funny.

Heather April 13, 2011 at 9:05 PM  

Haha I knew you'd love 'em, babe. And Rachel...just looked it up. HILARIOUS!