Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Home, home on the RANGE

As if it wasn't sad enough to say goodbye to this chump:


I also had to say goodbye to Ben's Range Rover.  For good.  Heated seats, satellite radio, pre-programmed seat adjustment just for me, and all.  Ben's selling it for a dumb truck.

Not happy.

Range, it's been good, and it's been real.  Memories of sweaty summer days selling pest control, first dates to Uncle Julio's, midnight runs to Walmart, nice and warm seats waiting on cold Utah winter nights, and blasting rap (that immediately gets turned to top 40 when I enter the car) will always remind me of you.  I'll never forget you.

Then again, I guess all of those memories could be had with any car.  It's the people you have the memories with that make the biggest difference.  Aw shucks.  I will still love the Range always and forever.

Sincerely,
Heath

0 comments: