Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Well I feel sheepish...

Hehe. He. Hehe. Sorry for the absence.  Life is still good blah de blah blah.
I'm still selling.  I feel like Tom Hanks in Cast Away when he says "I...HAVE MADE FIRE!" and pounds his fists to his chest.  I..HAVE SOLD PEST CONTROL!

Things that have come with this job:
1. My voice is literally lower
2. I am extremely sweaty....allll the timeee.
3. I wear the same white loose polo every day.  Shexy.
4. Bugs don't have NOTHIN on me!
5. 90 degrees is a cool day.
6. Getting home early from work is getting home at 10:15pm.
7. Sunday is the best day of the week. Hands down.
8. The greatest and closest friends are made when doing hard things together.
9. Happiness starts with keeping commitments.
10. I HATE...i repeat...HATE the smell of curry.
11. I'm really good at pretending to love pets.
12. Monster, Red Bull, Full Throttle.  Meet my new best friends.





Life is really good.
I am happy.

1 comments:

Sheri July 20, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

Derek and I rolled laughing reading this - he can relate on so many levels. Good for you. Keep up the great work and stay at our house again on the way back!